Mrs. Hofmann's Second Grade

Mrs. Hofmann's Second Grade

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Welcome to Second Grade!

Dear Students and Families,
It's hard to believe that summer is almost over and a new school year is about to begin! I hope that all of you have had a fun and relaxing summer! I have so enjoyed these several weeks at home with my two little girls, Kate and Aubrey. We recently came back from a trip to Washington D.C. to visit our aunt and uncle and to see the sights. Kate, who is almost 4, really enjoyed visiting all the monuments and riding the metro all around the city. Aubrey, who is 16 months, spent most of her time sleeping! I took lots of pictures, and I'm excited to share them with your kiddos in November when we learn about famous landmarks in Social Studies.
Remember that our Parent Information Night is August 22 at 7:00, and our Meet the Teacher for students is August 23 from 2:00-3:00. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, and I'm sure we're going to have a great year together!

No comments:

Post a Comment