Mrs. Hofmann's Second Grade

Mrs. Hofmann's Second Grade

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Our New iPad!

Our class was very excited to receive one of the new iPads provided to us by our wonderful PTO! It's been a particularly great addition to our Math Daily 4 on Fridays. One of the choices the kids have on this day to practice their math skills is "Math Technology," so I was able to download a variety of excellent games that correspond to the concepts we're exploring. Since there are 23 students in our class and only one iPad, I've been pairing the kids up so that more have the opportunity to use the iPad. In a perfect world, I would have one for each kid!

Thanks to Ms. Eldridge, who came in before spring break, to be one of our Mystery Readers! If you've not had the opportunity to surprise your child by being a Mystery Reader this year and would still like to, send me an e-mail and I'll get you on the schedule before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment