Mrs. Hofmann's Second Grade

Mrs. Hofmann's Second Grade

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Famous American Wax Museum

The children did AMAZING during our Famous American Wax Museum last Friday! I was so impressed by all that they had learned about their famous Americans! I always tell people that it's one of my most favorite days in second grade. I greatly appreciate all of the help you gave at home, too-- from getting costumes and props to helping prepare note cards. Here are some pictures of all of our famous visitors. Enjoy!  

Julia Child

Helen Keller

Thomas Jefferson

Paul Revere

Clara Barton

Neil Armstrong

Rosa Parks

Neil Armstrong

Barack Obama

Jesse Owens

Milton Hershey

Abraham Lincoln

Dr. Seuss

Benjamin Franklin

Walt Disney

Helen Keller

Ruby Bridges

Amelia Earhart

Jackie Robinson

Jackie Robinson

Teddy Roosevelt




12 comments:

  1. Pay Per Download is a great way of sharing your download and earn online. Here are 8 Best and High Paying PPD Websites to get most
    for your download.
    https://updrives.com
    updrives
    updrives.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need.
    showbox apk for pc

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.
    inverse trig identities

    ReplyDelete
  4. freemobdroapkdownload.com/mobdro-apk-download/I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.

    www.focusgroupusa.com/online-market-research/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog

    latest rice purity test

    ReplyDelete
  7. The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.

    gbwhatsaap

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a very good site thanks for sharing this with us how to get subtitles on showbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have done a amazing job with you website mobdro premium

    ReplyDelete