Mrs. Hofmann's Second Grade

Mrs. Hofmann's Second Grade

Sunday, October 9, 2011

More September Writing

Izaak
Last summer I went to Indiana with Olivia, my dad, and my stepmom. And we went to a waterpark at a hotel. The waterpark was so fun! It was really fun. There was a tipping bucket that splashed water and a lazy river and water slides. We only stayed for two days. In the end after two days we packed up and left to Ohio and finally we were at our house. It only took us about two hours to get home. It was so fun at Indiana. I really loved Indiana!

Emilee
Two years ago I went to Atlanta, Georgia! I went to the aquarium. It was awesome. Then we went to the Coca Cola factory and got a fresh bottle of it in a glass bottle. I got to see how they make it and my dad and Abby and I got to taste different pop. They were really good. When I got home I was happy as a clam!

Zion
After I went to Disney World last year I went to the aquarium and it was so cool. I went with mom and dad and there were animals more than just fish. You can pet sharks. When you pet them you have to pet them on the back so you won't get injuries. But the crabs don't pinch and also my shirt got wet. We saw crabs with legs and bodies so big and we saw clown fish. I was glad my parents took me.

D'Andre
Last summer my basketball team made it to the championship. We started good then everybody started playing bad. We were losing but we were the first runner up. We still had fun. Too bad we lost.

Norah
Once upon a time there was a girl named Norah. She had a mom named Tamara. There is something called the reading wheel. Well this didn't happen yet. If I read some books I get to pick what prize I want to do. There are sleepovers, bowling, playdate, Redbox, and that's all. I will pick sleepover because they are fun. The reading wheel is a big circle. It has lots of lines on it. They are diagonal lines. I have one in my room and it is bigger. It is a dry erase board that sticks on your wall. Mine has flowers on it. It is so pretty. I got it from Giant Eagle in the clearance spot. My mom was going to get colored duct tape. My favorite thing about the reading wheel is the prizes because they are fun prizes.

Finn
The first time my life would change was when I had a baby brother. I remember the first time I held Duncan. I remember Duncan's first sponge bath and his first bath. I can't wait until his first word. He is smiling when you touch his cheek. Duncan eats a lot. Duncan poops a lot. He doesn't smile a lot. Duncan makes a lot of noise. He cries a lot. When Duncan was born Nana and Popa were around. They took us to Dairy Queen! I had about ten or six blizzards! Nana left to California. Papa stayed for a while but when you read this he'll be in California. Nana held Duncan before she left. I was sad to see them leave.



No comments:

Post a Comment