Mrs. Hofmann's Second Grade

Mrs. Hofmann's Second Grade

Friday, November 4, 2011

The Doll People (By Ellie)

This week in second grade I’m reading a book called The Doll People. The Doll People is about a doll named Annabelle and she wants to find her auntie Sarah. 47 years ago her auntie Sarah just disappeared one day. One day Norah Kate’s little sister brought her little farm animals into the doll house. She put Annabelle and the rest of her doll family on farm animals. She put Annabelle on a cow with gum hanging from its ear. Chapter six is about where Annabelle goes out of the doll house but before she does Uncle Doll says I’m going with you. Bobby Annabelle’s little brother says me to.  It’s a really fun book to read. Oh… and she finds a spider. She also finds another doll family called the Funcrafts.
By Ellie

4 comments:

  1. This is great, Ellie! Based on your review, the book sounds exciting. I would love to hear more about it. Oh, and the Book Clubs sound super fun! You are lucky to have such an amazing teacher!!
    Love,
    Mommy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad you like it. Are you in a book club with teachers? I thought I heard that you were. I think. I wish I could read a Harry Potter book with Avery Meredith Norah Hannah Katie Devon Abigail and Mrs. Hoffman. I wish I could read all of the Harry Potter books. I’m reading chapter ten in The Doll People already.
    By Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I'm not in a book club, but I wish I was. It sounds like lots of fun! Did Annabelle and Tiffany go into the attic to look for Auntie Sarah?
    By Ellie's mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they did and they found Auntie Sarah. I cant wait to see what happens next.
    By Ellie

    ReplyDelete